Thursday, January 24, 2008

Four Very Important Things!

1. The screen on my lap top...(my...as in the borrowed Stuck in the Middle lap top) went all black and I couldn't see anything...and I FINALLY! got it hooked up to another moniter so now I can see to type and read and B-L-O-G!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back...from outer space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. MY RIGHT-WING RAIDER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH HOW I MISSED YOU! I think my blogging is now complete with you reading it. :) Kiss those babies for me.

3. I have finished another book...The Golden Compass. It deserves its own post. I will write about it later.

4. My next book ( #5) is the King of Mulberry Street. I also now have a complete list of my 888 challenge books...and as soon as I can figure out how to post them on the side of my blog...they will be up for you all to see and keep track of with me. Because deep down...you all care. I'm sure of it.

So welcome back to my world...I'll be posting more soon!

2 comments: