Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More Memory Lane...the pre-teen years. :) Or...maybe early teens.


Ok...I watched EVERY single episode of this...probably twice. I loved Saved By the Bell.

HEY DUDE! Neal has no idea what this show was. I keep making refrences to it...and he's like...what??? I LOVED this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah...Clarissa explains it all. After my She-ra phase...I totally wanted to be Clarissa. Even to the point of tying a sheet-rope-thing outside my window to nothing but a bush so that I could be like her. She had this awesome ladder thing up to her room. I don't think my mom ever got that. ahahahahhahahahahahhhah

6 comments:

  1. I forgot about most of these shows until I read your blog. Fun times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Hey Dude, why don't more people know about that fabulous show...i can still sing the theme song. HeHeHe...
    Thanks for the walk down memory lane..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember these, I especially liked Saved by the Bell and Clarrisa... I'll still sit and watch the occasional rerun of Saved by the Bell- that Screetch is a timeless geek! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean loved saved by the bell, his favorite was Screech!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY!! I haven't heard of Hey Dude...from the sounds of things...I have really missed out. :(

    But I LOVED Saved by the Bell...and even watched re-runs when we were first married (I needed to give Matt something to make fun of me about I guess...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, now I'm totally singing the Saved by the Bell theme song in my head...Oh brother.. :)

    ReplyDelete