Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have an announcement to make.

Ahem. Because apparently my plate isn't full enough-- (I imagine some of my friends and family are snickering.)

--My family has decided to....

M. O. V. E.

Now before you freak out on me...its a relatively small move...just to the town where Addy is going to school. About 10 miles away.

I'm imagining Sally starting to turn red as I move yet further away from the correct side of town. :)

And we are moving...like now. I currently have 3 boxes packed up. We have about...oh...3 weeks or so.

Gulp.

Start praying people...Jayme's on the edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

9 comments:

  1. feels kinda weird to find out about this on a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sally. I don't know if we can exist without looking for the red car everytime we come home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 miles isn't so far.

    (Says the woman who used to drive 26 miles to work, one way, every day. And hated it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE packing, so I will pray for you!! It's even worse when you're moving such a short distance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's some big news! I feel like throwing my kids in the car and coming down to help you pack. Wait...bringing four boys to your home isn't much help, is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okey-dokey - I'll be praying for you a little more... moving is one of my least favorite things to do.

    Just keep breathing... just keep breathing...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness! What a huge overwhelming task to pack with kids around. And I thought packing for my trip to Hume was bad. I cannot even imagine moving a whole house. When we moved to this current house, we did not have kids yet. Good luck to you! I don't imagine you will have much time to blog with all that packing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How's the move going? Hope you're finding a chance to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is no such thing as a small move! Packing up your life just can't be easy!!

    ReplyDelete