Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gratituesday: Hamm Bash edition


I am so super thankful that my family is so close. And I'm so super thankful that the kids in my family love to be cousins. Before the Bash...Crystal, Lizzy, Addy, and I went a little crazy for matching outfits for the girls. So fun. Here is what we came up with. And I am just so thankful for these beautiful girls who are such good friends.

Here are their matching shoes:

Here are their Kung Fu Moves:

And here is the boy cousin, my Precious Moment, who calls me Aunt Mayme. I love it:

8 comments:

  1. I always wanted to be an Auntie Mame to someone. How fun.

    Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he has Precious Moment eyes! Can't wait to read about your bash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was watching those three girlies together last weekend, I was so grateful that they have each other and that they get along so well. Cousins are SO special. I loved watching them. And that SWEET little boy cousin!!!!! He is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Gratituesday! BTW I like your family picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the karate moves. They look fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the sister of RWR...I have to say that the precious moment kiddo may look innocent, but behind those eyes is mischief in the making...he is exactly like RWR was when he was little. (looks and disposition) Cute pics and I hope the weekend was a great celebration for all of you. I am still thinking about you guys and praying...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We miss you guys! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking to us! We added you to our "We Love Our Readers!" page. Hope you find our ideas useful!

    ReplyDelete