Saturday, July 19, 2008

By the Numbers

July 6 - July 12th 2008

10 -- The number of people staying for a week in Grammy and Grandpa's house
12 -- The number of people if Neal and RWR showed up too
15 -- If Sally and the Kernel and the Lil Major came too
2 -- Times we went to the really big super fun pool with super fun slides
400 -- Collective times we went down said super fun slide
1 -- Trip to Exploration Place





4 -- New lovies as souvenirs from a fun trip
3 -- Rides on 2 different carousels
10 -- Times the hose was used for cooling off outside
500 -- Towels used for baths and water fun
400 -- Baths for kids (100 per kid)
7 -- Frogs caught ( I have the froggie eye)

3 -- Scooters Ridden

500,000 -- Loads of laundry done by Crystal and I
4 -- Trips to the library
3 -- Animals on exhibit at a trip to the library (Snake, Salamander, Meal Worm)
2 -- Haircuts done by Grammy
2 -- Space classes put on by the girls
7 -- or 8? planets
75 -- individual juice boxes consumed
500 -- bowls of ice cream we ate



75 -- Trips to the grocery store ... in just one day
2 -- books finished on my 888 list
4 -- buckets and paintbrushes to water paint outside
4 -- movies watched
2 -- batches of cream cheese frosting made
20 -- times I made myself sick eating cream cheese frosting
3 -- bags of toffee Sally made that we ate
2 -- new Mommy bracelets
3 -- sisters that have matching bracelets
4 -- pairs of flip flops said sisters ordered
1 -- Grief support meeting attended
1 -- time I sassed my MIL (or so SHE thought...I was actually innocent)
3 -- flags drawn on the driveway by the RWR




1 million -- Times I missed Gary and Kim

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Quite a week! I missed A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a ton of fun!! Did you count the number of times "Grammy pinned back the girls hair? Kim said she used to do that a lot!
    MMM toffee, do you have a recipe so I can stop drooling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is sweet, and moving and the last line makes me tear up. I am still praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mammamia......

    AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAH I laughed so hard when I read that comment. Because she bought special pins at the Hamm Bash auction to do just that. :) I try not to count. :)

    ahahahahahahahahahha thanks for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And I'm pretty sure Sally will share her super yummy recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE hearing all about your week! It sounds like you all had SO MUCH FUN!!! Really...you sassed her? I do believe I'd like to hear that story.

    Love the frogs...love the flags...love ALL the pictures!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the numbers thing--that was fun to read.

    And, yes, I thought about the flower pictures AFTER you left. Maybe Friday???

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete