Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hey Meshellyn

Remember one day...you and Sara and I were walking in the mall and

Meshellyn: Hey...you know how you sing when you talk?
Me: ahahahahhaha yeah?
Meshellyn: Well J was making fun of me because I started doing that like you.
Me: (In a sing song voice) I *love* to *sing* my words.

Well...at Starbucks last night


Lady on the Speaker: (In a sing song voice) HeLLOOO. WelCOME to STAAAAARbucks!!!! Whaaaaat can IIIIII get youuuuuuuuuuuuu?
People in our car: *giggling and giggling* A blah blah blah (I don't drink coffee-I'm not sure what the actual order was)
Lady: Whaaaat SIIIIZe??
People in our car: *giggling louder* Grande
Lady: Thaaaaank yoooooou. Please pull uuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
People: *laughing*

Lady on the Speaker to the car behind us: (In a sing song voice) HeLLOOO. WelCOME to STAAAAARbucks!!!! Whaaaaat can IIIIII get youuuuuuuuuuuuu?
People: Wow...she did it again!

She made me laugh so hard...and was a great example of my not wasting five minutes rule. How cool she was injecting joy into something so routine as taking coffee orders.

1 comment:

  1. I l-oo-oo-oo-oo-ve that stor-yyyy, thank you for making me smile today :)

    I've been thinking about you alot!

    ReplyDelete