Sunday, December 30, 2007

peppermint moments

My awesome sister in law from Colorado got me a some really nice Arbonne stuff for Christmas. Tonight I used the "pampermint" set to spruce up my feet. Addy got in the tub after me and wanted to know what the rough stuff she felt on her booty was. :)

Oops...should have rinsed the tub better.

No big deal though...we finished up getting her clean and shiny and then I offered to use the peppermint smelling goo on her. She giggled and squirmed while I used the scrub on her feet. And oooohed and awwed when I put on the peppermint lotion.

Me: Now feel your feet. Don't they feel nice?
Addy: I was waiting for this and I didn't even know it. :)

Every once in awhile I get the mommy thing just right. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those moments.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoy it- I LOVE my pampermint set- I just hope I can make it last until next September when it comes out for the holidays again! :-)

    ReplyDelete