Monday, March 24, 2008

visions of Easter

...lovely colored eggs
...beautiful girls in lovely swirly dresses
...children clustered around a calm and sweet mother reminding them of the story of Jesus
...treat filled Easter baskets
...a lovely table filled with many Easter goodies

...and Jayme comes crashing back down to Earth. Not that didn't have a fabulous Easter lunch...cause I did...but also a lot of drama.

Ellie is sooooooooo sick. I had to pry her out of bed to see her Easter basket...which she didn't care at all about...and I couldn't even convince her to eat candy. She was crying loudly about a headache when she threw up all over her Easter Dress. Which left me scrambling to clean up barf (there goes the calm and sweet mother). So Neal (who has bronchitis) and Ellie stayed home from church that morning. Addy and I went to church. Addy however had on shoes that were stiff and didn't fit so she was walking like a goose and is still telling me how embarrassing it was.

But lunch was really good. Better luck next year. :)

(We went to the dr. today and got antibiotics alllll around except me...I seem to be the healthy one.)

4 comments:

  1. Junk! Not again!!! You guys have had a bad winter in the health department! :-( Hope spring come with wellness for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, and all that happened in Dodge, huh? MIL and I were talking about Ellie yesterday and wondering how she was doing. Are you home, safe and sound now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. home...safe...sick...and trying to recover from my whirlwind March. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...

    Well, I don't know what else to say.

    How stinky that you are having so much sickness at your house.

    Everybody get better over there!!!

    ReplyDelete