Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In N Out Burger


Here I am eating at one of Sally's fave places in Cali. I have to admit it was sooo good. And as you can see I lost another 2 inches off my hair on this trip. That makes 8. I love it though...it feels good. We are having a great time. I do not understand why the California people are all flocking to Kansas. I miss my girlies though. But it is nice to only have to worry about me. Although I don't know what to do with myself almost.

You'll notice I have on a short sleeve shirt. I got HOT sitting there outside and I was a little worried about getting a sunburn. Not to brag or anything.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're having fun. Your hair looks SO cute, can't wait to see it when you get back. We're missing you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pix!!! I hope A & E get to see them before you get back!! I think you hair looks cute, too. Are you putting sunscreen on that bunny so he doesn't get a sunburn??? Miss you!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! You have sunglasses on over your glasses!!! I thought I was the only one who did that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, I could sure go for an In N Out burger right now...maybe Jana will bring some to us!

    Actually, I would forgo the burger for some sonshine and 60 degree weather...what have we come back to???

    ReplyDelete