Sunday, March 2, 2008

tip for Sally



Sally...

Hey...this is the goop I would have given my right arm for the first time Addy had a bad diaper rash and I didn't know about it yet. I know all the hype about the butt paste...but seriously...I'd get this too. It's really the ONLY thing I found that didn't sting -- (I thought at first Addy was crying just from me having to touch her to put it on...but nope...that creamy stuff burns) and when its really really really bad or fire engine red...this is what you need. It MUST be the ointment...all yellow and stinky...and not the nice smooth cream. The ointment.

Just think about how when you have a sore nose from blowing it and its all dry and ouchy and if you put lotion...even a super mild lotion on it...it burns? And then you end up using vasoline or something like Eucerin? Skin that irritated need special stuff. Get the A & D. All the good mom's do. Just kidding. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'll have to pick some of that up when I return some of the 100 oz of butt paste that I now have. =)

    ReplyDelete