Sunday, March 2, 2008

the #`1 worst way I have ever been woken up

My phone rings on Sat morning before I am awake. It's Saturday and so I am still lounging in bed.

My phone is on the bathroom counter. I hear it ring. It is on High AND vibrate. I then hear it vibrate off the counter and into....the toilet.

My first act of the day...fishing my phone out of the pee filled toilet. :)

That went over real well with Neal. One giant fight later and I am the proud owner of a new phone with that cool camera feature but no contact list.

fun times.

3 comments:

  1. Oops! :-) I haven't done that yet, I did drop mine in a puddle once, but not the toilet. Must be something that happens more and more though, as 3 of my 4 sisters-in-law have all dropped their phones in the toilet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one has yet admitted to be doom bearer for my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete