Saturday, March 15, 2008

Elvis LIVES!



This is a picture of my two favorite elements in Sally's parents world. First, they have this awesome new mantle. They have re-done their house getting ready for it to sell. The new fun mantle is white -- the walls are yellow -- and the black and red candles (which are behind us and you just have to imagine) are just awesome. And then ........ hello .......... Elvis is NOT dead. He lives in Bakersfield. Aren't we fun together? Elvis is so fun. See our hats and his scarf!!!!!! Rock on!

4 comments:

  1. I love Cali too!!! I would make Jason move there in a heartbeat if we could even afford a 2 bedroom apartment. I went and visited my grandma in November a few years ago and was wearing shorts! I'm still in sweaters back in Kansas and it's March :(

    Thanks "anon" friend, I'm so happy to hear from you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...it was so great to read all about what you're doing!!! California is awesome! Did you know Matt grew up in Fresno? We go through Bakersfield all the time (well, not ALL the time...we hardly ever go to CA..)

    Yeah...In and Out Burger is YUMMY!!

    Okay, glad you're having fun and all that...but I miss you!!

    Cute hair!

    That Elvis looks familiar...I'm pretty sure I've seen him somewhere before...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to get to meet you. I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt grew up in Fresno??? Why have I never heard that before? That's where I lived until I was 14.

    ReplyDelete