Wednesday, February 13, 2008

the drama bus

I always tell people there is a LOT of drama at our house. I mean c'mon...there is a lot of female "power" going on in my house. I admit to being guilty of my turns driving the drama bus -- but the girls can get their "thing" on too.

Addy has convinced herself that tonight the world has frowned upon her and she is just having a rough go. I can't even tell you the actual cause of the huffyness.

But...here are the declarations the drama bus driver has made tonight:

*I want a note made of this. I have not been treated right today.

*I'll tell you ONE thing that has been fair today. NOTHING!

*This is the worst day of my life. Especially tonight.

I had to remind Addy that she got to make cornbread with me, make her valentines for school today (which included big giant tootsie pops that she got to eat one of), a new fun shirt to wear to school today, and she got to play her favorite computer game. Oh it is a rough life -- isn't it.

3 comments:

  1. Tell Addy that Aunt Kim can understand... :-) (and she can call to tell me about it if she wants...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just preparing you for the teenage years. Oh boy, what will those be like?? =)

    Oh, and tell Ellie that I miss her already and I want to see her again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! It's funny that Addy was driving her drama bus last night, so was Maddy, although I would say Maddy's was more like a drama mack truck. You've got to love all the estrogen that goes around this neighborhood!!!

    ReplyDelete