Monday, February 18, 2008

crud-ka-zud

Phone Rings.

Me: Hello?
Neal: *sounding like death itself* Come and get me...I'm about to pass out.
Me: *click* GET IN THE CAR GIRLS!

By the time I arrive at Neal'a work to retrieve him...he has projectile vomited (Neal said he didn't believe in projective vomit...but now he does) all over the bathroom stall walls. He was mopping it up as I came into the store and the janitor.....well.....she was shaking disinfectant all over the floor. :)

You know how parmesan cheese shakers stop up and are slow...so if you want a lot you take the lid off and then shake it out? This is the janitor with the disinfectant. :)

Neal's manager: Maybe you should go home now.

I'm going to go pack a bag for the girls...so if I start in...all I have to do is call Nana-911. :)

pray for the whitlow house...the microbials are taking over my world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. what is it w/ these whitlow boys?? I've gotten that call from The Colonel before, too. That's how you KNOW he's sick b/c he usually just toughs it out.

    I hope Neal feels better soon...and that you DON'T get it. Maybe you should go stay at Nana's NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOO! That wasn't supposed to happen. I'm sooo sorry...and praying harder that you won't get it! Take care of your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Neal is feeling yucky. :-( Am praying you won't get it too- I know how miserable it can be. Plenty of fluids and Vitmin C!!!

    ReplyDelete