Friday, May 2, 2008

Little Major Moments


The girls and I went over to hang out with Sally and Little Major yesterday. Sally was having another shower...but mostly I wanted to smoochie on the baby. He is soooo cozy and yummy. He sleeps with his arms over his head and I think that is sooo cool. And see...my hair gets shorter and shorter. I'm loving it.

Here is Major Cutie Head getting his picture taken on a yummy fleece blanket that I made for him. So this is my fave picture. I stole these off of Sally's blog...because I don't have a digital camera yet. But I think...I heard something about a camera coming to me from Colorado?????

Love that baby.

8 comments:

  1. I have more super cute pics of the girls w/ the kid. I'll post those, too, so that you can steal and save them. =)

    Oh, and my super cute lovable kid is going to one day have to fight me for the fleece blanket. I LOVE it!

    Glad your blog is working. I was nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get there to smoochie on all 3 kiddos! :-) I suggested to Sally that maybe we should have a sister's lunch?? And yes there is a digital camera coming for you!!! :-) Computer cables and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definite YES on the sister lunch. C will be here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a little trouble containing my excitement about the camera. Ok...a lot of trouble. My insides get all wiggly and squiggly when I think about it. :)

    And I think a sisters lunch would be sooooooooooo fun. When exactly are you coming...let me a for sure plan now so that we can for sure get it in.

    Sally...if there are going to be fights...I could always made YOU one with pretty girlie colors. I made it big for LM because they outgrow all the little tiny blankets so fast. My girls still have the ones I made them on their beds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't turn down my VERY OWN Jayme made blankie! Woo hoo!

    Oh, and check out my blog...something for you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are coming Memorial Day weekend. We're gonna drive in Friday night so that we can be there all day Saturday, and leave Monday afternoon. Only four weeks from today!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Crap! They are so big! Addy is so grown up and Ellie, looks just like her and YOU! I love the short hair, mine is getting shorter next week, lol :)

    ReplyDelete