Saturday, August 16, 2008

My townhouse



Tonight is our last night in our super special little townhouse. I always thought it looked so cozy and warm...like a little cabin tucked away. I loved living here. I loved the neighbors :), the sidewalk circles, the well maintained grounds, the super nice manager.

I am however, so so so excited about our new place. It is bigger...and better. The kitchen is bigger and open and nice with new appliances. I have a laundry room, a nice yard...a private patio. I will love not driving like a maniac lots of times a day. For less dollars.

Goodbye little townie...you were fun.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck, I still want to see you more than I do now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to visit you in your new place. Sorry that I can't help you move, but maybe when I get back I can come help you get settled -- I'll be off that whole week after my bday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for you. I know you'll miss your old place, but your new place sure does sound nice! And, so much easier to get the kids to school!

    Is this the same town where Neal works too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would love to see pictures of the new place, now.

    Congratulations!

    Does Addy like being back in school?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update please!!! I can't wait to see photos of your new place :)

    ReplyDelete