Thursday, August 7, 2008

The advantages of moving

Boxes. Many many boxes. And for kids...its like heaven. Why don't we just get them new shiny boxes at Christmas???

Addy and Ellie have turned two of my boxes into rocket ships. And their creativity totally reminds me of Davi's amazing boys over at Little Band of Brothers.

Anyway...here is picture of Addy in her rocket. And notice how dressed up she is for her visiting the dudes on Jupiter.


Her rocket comes complete with a lever for take off and landing, a power button, a space phone, and a space food vending machine with dehydrated food. She's all set. Except for a helmet. Ok, No Problem.

And here the two rocket ships had a near space collision.

3 comments:

  1. If I show these pictures to my boys, do you know what would be in my living room right now? That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saving my newspapers for you! If you're planning to be at the pool on Tuesday, I'll bring them then...or is that too late? I can bring them by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cracking up looking at these boxes, because we just got 2 giant boxes yesterday. I couldn't find calvin and he was hiding in a box while Finn was playing drums. Too much entertainment, I tell you!!!

    ReplyDelete