Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Kernel once said to me:

"Well...at least you are still on the good side of 30." I think I had just turned 26. :)

Neal today...is on his last year of being on the good side of 30. Happy Birthday honey.

We looked at each other today and said, "Well...how do you celebrate when you are low on cash AND can't have sugar!!!" Hmmmm.

I opted for making him a favorite breakfast of "Breakfast Burritos." Totally healthy by the way, complete with turkey breakfast sausage, homemade whole wheat tortillas, and homemade salsa. And then I went and cleaned a house.

We totally splurged on Pizza Hut for lunch. :) Then we really splurged it up with a sugar free angel food cake (store bought), and strawberries, and light cool whip.

We picked up a movie at the library. We watched it. And then he went to work.

A terribly exciting birthday. :)

I'll have to make it up when he turns 30 next year. And...I promised to be harder on the whole "turning 30" bit now rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment