Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Serious thoughts from my children:

We have been watching "The March of the Penguins" at our house.

Addy: (Leaning over the kitchen counter at me...looking quite intense and deep) Mom...the last penguin in the line...has the farthest to go.
Me: Um...well...

And last night since the natives were quite restless we got out the bikes and scooters and headed around our neighborhood to burn some energy. Ellie and Addy like to be in the lead and direct our ride.

Ellie: (Looking intensely over her shoulder at us) Which way next? Left or right?
Neal: LEFT!
Ellie: Ok. (Getting her little feel lined up again on the pedals) Which way is that?

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are amazing!! Addy is like a 50 year old stuck in a 6 year old body.
    Hey, do you have any boxes left over from your move? I might be needing them VERY soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left?!?!?! Oh, Neal, I thought I knew ye! Stay forward on the path, young one. :-)

    I love the penguin thought. Kids are so smart!

    ReplyDelete