Monday, September 22, 2008

fall is coming fall is coming fall is coming

Is anyone besides me sooooo tired of running the AC? Even if it just for a little bit? Anyone sick of sweating while you run the hairdryer???

I am ready for the fullness of fall to envelop me...and remove the last remnants of summer. I am ready for the forecast so stop reading 84 82 81 86 82...and start reading 67 68 70 66 70.

While I was driving around town today...I was wishing wishing wishing for my camera (of course I didn't have it with me.) There are several trees around time with just a patch of red or orange blazing forth. AH-HA! It IS coming!!!!!!! Hopefully later on I can snag some pictures.

Summer is soooooo my least fave season...and it seems to last the longest. Bring on fall...and then the coziness of winter!!!!!!!

(It IS coming right?)

3 comments:

  1. I love the changing tree colors, the apples everywhere, and the cooler temps. I am excited, but probably not as much as you. ;-)

    I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you really still running your AC? I haven't had ours on in a couple weeks. The afternoons get a bit warm, but it's bearable under the fan.

    I'm ready for everything that comes with fall, too. But, I love summer, too...at least most things about summer.

    We're heading to the football game Fri night...want to join us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we don't have one single ceiling fan. boo. Or a cool basement to retreat too. so yeah...i run it in the afternoon sometimes. Or sometimes at night when we are UP stairs dying.

    I'm gonna pass on the football thing...but thanks for asking. :)

    ReplyDelete