Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let me Clarify something:

1. No one ever believes me when I tell them how tough Ellie is.
2. I do not support, sponser, or even like C00rs Light. They were however a sponser for my mother's raquetball tournament at the Club House in Dodge City in 1984...and I got a shirt for it...and cool news...it still fits Ellie...and I love for her to wear it.
3. Tonight while jumping on my bed (which I totally encourage in my house)...Ellie misjudged and whacked her head on the bed frame. These funny shots ensued...and then ended with a return to jumping on my bed. She is TOUGH I tell you!







6 comments:

  1. Was it "Second Child Head Injury Day" and no one told me? My youngest also has a big bump on her head. The incident happened while on my bed. Although E's was caused by her sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a beauty, even with the bump on the noggin!!!

    Hope your weekend's going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the funny faces. That is the best way to deal with a tough situation, I think: Make fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that is some bump on her noggin! she really is tough...musta been cuz of her shirt. teehee:)

    ReplyDelete