Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snow Day!

Well...we did not get the inches and inches and inches of snow I was hoping for like SOME people over in the other parts of the state...but we got enough to have blast! And I feel a little bit like my winter was redeemed. :) And since we got enough ice to cause things to be bit sketchy...Neal got to stay home today and play! But not enough ice to cause us to lose power. Woohoo!

Getting Ready:



The Snowball Fighters (I did not throw but like...one...or two...but kept getting chases and nailed.)





The great artwork of the day: Our Snow...person!


6 comments:

  1. you were hoping for inches and inches??? i'm so over winter, it doesn't even matter that we didn't get much snow this year. i'm ready to skip right over spring and go to summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who is cuter...the two girlies or the snow...person. Glad you all got to have some fun together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally digging your snow dude! Well done, girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Snow. It was very hot here today and we were all wearing shorts. I cannot even imagine. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great pictures! We SOMEHOW did not get any of that snow...even though Nebraska usually gets oh so much more than you guys. Weird. I don't care too much, except that it's been really cold here and if it's gonna be cold, it may as well snow...especially since Matt does snow removal for MONEY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH a cute snowman! My girls are so jealous! Can't imagine snow, though. We were planting flowers and I had to make sure sunscreen was on the kids. I think I definitely belong in California!

    ReplyDelete